[Zope] large images to a database via zope.

Peter Sabaini sabaini@niil.at
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:33:49 +0200 (CEST)

The of the fs as a data store has both merits and drawbacks (fast,
reliable,scalable vs. transactions, atomicity, sorting etc.).

There is a product called ExtImage / ExtFile
(http://www.zope.org/Members/MacGregor/ExtFile) which approx. does
what you want (or should be extendable to do this). Don't know how it
fares in respect to the drawbacks of fs data storage though.

ru
peter.