[Zope] Are regular expression integrated in DTML in some way?

Zopista zopista@zopezen.org
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:29:48 -0700

> > I was thinking a simple regular expression would be ideal but I found no
> > reference suggesting that regexp's are supported in DTML and you cannot
> > import the regexp object in a Python script without creating a custom
> > product/script and that seems too convoluted so that leads me to believe
> > that there must be another way that I just haven't found yet.

If you have Perl Methods installed and dont mind a few $'s, perl methods
have regex's in them without any extra work. However thats probably more
work than your other suggestions...

--
  Zopista