[Zope] Weird permissions problem.

ghaley@mail.venaca.com ghaley@mail.venaca.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:15:01 -0400 (EDT)

	thinking about the logic of the steps here:

	a user comes to your url, and must log in,  but if log in will not
view until the user is authenticated, then the user never has an
opportunity to log in and become authenticated.

	it seems to me that the login page has to be viewable by
anonymous in order to allow anonymous_user to become authenticated_user.
everything after the log in would need to have anonymous viewing turned
off.

	or am i missing something here?

	ciao!
	greg.