[Zope] Native Database for Zope

Yvonne Totty ytotty@atinucleus.com
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:49:56 -0500

My boss says that we need to mirror our system between
here (Mobile, AL), the UK and Germany. I do not know
why, but this needs to be done.

We have about 500 people who will need access to the
system in one way or another.

-y

Yvonne Totty
Database Engineer, x2198
Maximus: What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
    -- Gladiator