[Zope] <SELECT> box value missing from REQUEST namespace

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:46:26 +0200

> From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of

> For some dark reason beyond my newbie ken, a previously
> functioning form and
> form handler combo is now kaputt.  What seems to be happening (the bizarre
> part) is that the value of a form select box is not appearing in the
> REQUEST namespace.

Try and check if you are using a method="post" in your form. If you are
using af method="get" instead, or no method at all, and the size of your
forms content exceeds around 1KB you get very irrational behaviour from your
browser.

This could easily cause your problem.

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act