[Zope] html version of zope site

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:18:51 -0300

We have deployed Zope withs static mirroring like this a few times. You
can use wget, as Oleg suggested, to generate the static pages.

We have optimized this approach by making Zope build export lists, which
are special DTML generated index pages with HREF links to all newly
modified documents. Then we direct wget with 1 level of recursion to
this export list, and it then fetches just what was changed. Another
feature: when the export list renders itself it records the time in a
property so that when it is rendered again it knows that only documents
modified after that time need to be listed.

Regards,

Luciano