[Zope] Date Problem

Ron Baum rbaum@atinucleus.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:35:44 -0500

I have just discovered a problem in the date that is displayed in Zope.  I
have some things that put date/time stamps in my database and then I can
display these in a report later.  When I display the date I use the
following format <dtml-var datevalue fmt="%m/%d/%Y">  the dates are not
correct. eg. 3/26/2001 8:36 PM is displayed as 3/27/2001 instead of
3/26/2001.  The date value is not always 1 day off sometimes it shows the
correct date.  I think it has something to do with the time.

I checked the time zone settings on all my servers and personal machine.

System: NT 4, Zope 2.2, FoxPro 5(not my choice)

Thanks in advance.
------------------
Ron Baum
Database Engineer
Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Dr East
Mobile, AL 36609

Email: rbaum@atinucleus.com
http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com
"Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free."