[Zope] Zope on Python 2.1

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.fep.ru
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:13:40 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

   I did a quick test on how Zope would run on Python 2.1. I didn't do
extensive tests, but at first glance it works without a problem. I've got
some deprecation warnings:

/usr/local/Zope/ZServer/medusa/asynchat.py:293: DeprecationWarning: the regex module is deprecated; please use the re module
  import regex
/usr/local/lib/python2.1/regsub.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regsub module is deprecated; please use re.sub()
  DeprecationWarning)
/usr/local/Zope/ZServer/medusa/asynchat.py:293: DeprecationWarning: the regex module is deprecated; please use the re module
  import regex
/usr/local/lib/python2.1/regsub.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regsub module is deprecated; please use re.sub()
  DeprecationWarning)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru