[Zope] Forking the Mailing List

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:19:02 +0200

> Yes, I have. Unless I missed something, it assumes you have a server
> sitting
> on your desk. I remotely host my sites and that is why I have no clue how
> install it or if I even can. Thanks for the note.

Virgil,
what operating system are you using?
Getting zope up&running remotely and from source on the average unix
machine is really not hard (and on windows the remote part would be the
only thing which would make it hard for me, but that's not zope's fault).

And for learning zope there's no problem in running it locally.

If you want to provide more data about your setup, I'm sure the people
here on this list will get you up and running.

cheers,
oliver