[Zope] MailHost troubles...

ghaley@mail.venaca.com ghaley@mail.venaca.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

	hi,

	i'll assume you did this, but check and make sure the product
installed correctly.  from the control panel folder, look at the list of
installed products.  if mailhost is there, you'll find it listed as a
product.  if it did not get built correctly, it will indicate that it is a
broken product.

	if it indicates that it is broken, you can click on the product,
it will return a traceback that may give you some pointers as to where it
is breaking.

	hth.

	ciao!
	greg.