[Zope] Adobe GoLive and "Content-Type" HTTP header

Svante Kleist svante+zope@nemesis.se
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:21:44 +0200

Errata:

  "Do you know about a mailing list / news group for WebDAV users?"

... should be...

  "Do you know about a mailing list / news group for GoLive users?"
                                                     ^^^^^^

/ svAnte

--On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 14.03  +0200 Svante Kleist