[Zope] RE: [Zope-CMF] mysqlUserFolder and CMF

Norman Khine khine@bmpublications.co.uk
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:36:42 +0100

Hello Dieter,
Yes, I have a working copy of mysqlUserFolder, and as suggested by Shane, I
created a Portal with the internal acl_users folder, which I then deleted
and replaced with the acl_users (MySQL Folder) -- authentication and session
managment works pretty well -- although I ma not sure how will the load on
the db be effected once it goes on the live system.

Can you tell me the reason they use the internal methods as per your comment
and why is it bad.

Thanks

"Eternity is Time
Time, eternity