howtos, wikis.. (Re: [Zope] Forking the Mailing List)

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
25 Apr 2001 09:24:54 -0700

Nigel Head <nhead@houbits.com> writes:
> 1) Convert the howto's area into a (set of?) wiki(s) (so that we can
> all share in the maintenance, creation of cross topic links etc).

I can agree with this. Shouldn't there be one (1) core wiki for zope ?
Or to start with, one core wiki for zope docs. Or at least, one core
wiki containing the HOWTOs. Existing specialized wikis are linked as
satellites.

To faciliatate dynamism, indexing experiments like those described,
etc, it absolutely should be structuredtextdtml throughout.

Regulations/access control should be kept simple and uniform.

It would be a big wiki but IMHO an extremely worthwhile project. I'm
certainly interested in helping if needed.

-Simon