[Zope] Re: [Zope] Passing parameters to python script objects

Jan Kubatzki jan.kubatzki@4commerce.de
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:01:38 +0200

hi all,

select_all_from_myTable refers to a Z SQL Method that queries
via a 'GV Interbase Database Connection' object an Interbase database

Patrick Lewis <plewis@inetarena.com> answers:

> You fell for the old "nested dtml" trap.  Try:

> As you've discovered, you can't nest dtml statiments in other d=
tml
> statments.

I tried your suggestions.

The result was that Zope asks me for authentification,
that failed even with a valid user who has manager and
owner rights.

cu & thanx.