[Zope] Addressbook bugs

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:09:10 +0200

I have emailed you before and asked you not to use the PATH_INFO variable,
but instead to use BASEx, URLx and absolute_url().
This was fixed for some action tags. But NOT the breadcrumb at the top.
Please fix :)

Can you please not use the Zope submit button magic. It causes problem.
Please use straight forward HTML forms::
<form action="contacts/manage_add_address_book_contact_form" method=post>
<input type=submit value="New contact">
</form>

And to loose the unnecessary extra space this causes, hide it in tables.
<form action="contacts/manage_add_address_book_contact_form" method=post>
</form>

Does it matter that I created a Addressbook with the id: "contacts"?
Considering that this id is used for other things as well.
I get a lot of 404's message by clicking the buttons.

More bugs/feature requests to come as I have time to use it more.

Best regards, Peter