[Zope] RE: Wrong <base href=""> for .HTM file

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:41:26 -0400

From: "Loren Stafford" <lstafford@morphics.com>
> I'm looking at insertBase in HTTPResponse.py, but I can't figure out how
> LocalFS can influence its decisions. Am I looking in the right area?

Sort of.  It's unpleasantly complex.  RESPONSE.setBase gets called by
REQUEST.traverse after the last step in traversal, when it notices that
REQUEST._hacked_path is set.  This gets set the target of the URL is
reached, and it has an 'index_html' attribute.  Does LocalFS handle
rendering of file proxy objects with an index_html method?

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool