[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:05:36 +0200 (CEST)

tom smith writes:
 > just reporting a strange bug when trying to manage zope using OmniWeb
 > ( a non too shabby (non-MS) browser on OSX). The left-hand and top frame
 > work fine, but in the right-hand frame where my DTMLMethods and Folders
 > should be I get the results of the index_html for that folder. That
 > is...what the folder would look like if I was viewing it.
It may help, if you address the right frame directly:

   localhost:8080/manage_main
instead of
   localhost:8080/manage

If you are lucky, you need to do this just once (per session)
and can afterwards use the normal "manage".

Dieter