[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Zachery Bir zbir@urbanape.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:42:23 -0400

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 04:04:05PM -0400, Thomas B. Passin wrote:
> tom smith wrote -
>
>   > just reporting a strange bug when trying to manage zope using OmniWeb
>   > ( a non too shabby (non-MS) browser on OSX). The left-hand and top frame
>   > work fine, but in the right-hand frame where my DTMLMethods and Folders
>   > should be I get the results of the index_html for that folder. That
>   > is...what the folder would look like if I was viewing it.
>
>  I had that same problem in Windows using Internet Explorer until I upgraded
> to to a more recent version (IE5.5).  You may need to change your browser.
> It isn't just IE that can cause trouble, though.  I've had trouble with
> POSTed forms whose target is a different window or frame using Netscape 4.7.
> Going to a GET fixed that problem.

For that matter, I've always experienced the same situation with w3m ( a
not too shabby text browser )

Zac

--
$name="zachery bir";                       $email="zbir@urbanape.com";
$position="systems administrator";        $altposition="witch doctor";