[Zope] pardon: wanted to mail to zope.de

Thorsten Zerha aquin@gmx.at
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:43:02 +0200 (MEST)

Sorry, I posted a message in German, ...

Here is my question in English:

I want to simply logout like it can be done in the Zope management Interface
(on the upper right corner). And I tried different ways described at
zope.org and in other sites found by google:

<dtml-raise Unauthorized>

was the first, I tried. But when I get the Dialog Window to relogin and I
cancel this, I can browse again within the "user-auth" folder with the same
user.

<dtml-call "REQUEST['RESPONSE'].expireCookie('__ac', path='/',
domain='.domain.org')">

didn't work too ( I think, that's because, the authentification method
doesn't set cookies?).

So: Is the only way to solve this an other user authentification method?

thx.
thorsten.

http://www.gmx.net