[Zope] "SAP has released full source of their sapdb sql database system under the GPL."

dave@kovach.com dave@kovach.com
30 Apr 2001 11:18:52 -0700

Hi Chris,

Have you begun using the open source release with
Python?

I am going to look into it for sure - I am trying to
find some performance data on it too.

Later,

David Kovach
dave@kovach.com