[Zope] ZDG production question

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 01:04:39 -0400

There is a StructuredText-to-DocBook outputter shipped with
StructuredText.  To use it, see
http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/StructuredTextWiki/NGDocumentation and
replace the last step (html=StructuredText.HTML(doc)) with the DocBook
outputter instead of the HTML outputter.  There are helper functions
inside of the DocBook outputter to take a sequence of stx documents and
turn them into a single DocBook book with multiple chapters.

- C