[Zope] Problem with installation of XSLTemplate 0.1

Neunreither, Isabelle Isabelle.Neunreither@Dresdner-Bank.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:15:39 +0200

Hi,

I try to install the new Product XSLTemplate. I did a standard installation
from the following required tools: expat 1.95.2, Sablotron 0.52 and sab-pyth
0.52 (i'm not a unix guru!)
Then I imported the XSLTemplate Product in Zope. I restarted Zope and then
... i only became the following error. Could someone help me?

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/opt/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 528, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/opt/zope/lib/python/Products/XSLTemplate/__init__.py", line 3, in ?
    from XSLTemplate import XSLTemplate, manage_addXSLTemplate,
addXSLTemplate
  File "/opt/zope/lib/python/Products/XSLTemplate/XSLTemplate.py", line 12,
in ?
    import Sablot
ImportError: shared object not open

Thanks in advance,