[Zope] A class has been declared protected, but its subObjects are still exposed?

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 06:10:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a folder class extends from ObjectManager, and is declared protected as in:
    security = ClassSecurityInfo()
    security.declareObjectProtected('View')

I also deprive anonymous user the permission of 'View' in the security setting of this
folder(an instance of my class). All immediate methods are protected, but the subObjects
contained within are still exposed to anonymous. I put those two lines in the subObject
class, doesn't help either. What's missing?

Cheers
Dirksen