[Zope] Including HTML from another server's file into a dtml method or document

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:38:36 -0800

Hey all,

Does anyone know how to include a file from another server into a dtml
method or doc? The 'other' server can be the local file system, or (what I
want) another server out there. I want to be able to grab the html from the
file and display it in my dtml method.

Something similiar to ColdFusion's <CFHTTP> tag. Maybe a simple syntax or a
product could do this? Send me all ideas you have. I'd appreciate it. I
tried searching the EGroups Zope archive, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,

Tommy

Innovation:
The Best Way To Predict The Future ...