[Zope] Help with XML Document example in Zope Book

Bobby rainbowtechies@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:11:58 +0530

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01C11B3B.9065B6D0

Iam a new zope user.I am using python scripts to access xml documents =
but i am not able to find the XML document type in the object list.Which =
program should i download from the zope.org site to fix this =
problem.Also pls send some information on how to use XML documents with =
Python scripts and DTML methods(with examples).Iam working in windows NT =
platform but i  would like to know how to use it in LINUX also.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01C11B3B.9065B6D0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Iam a new zope user.I am using python =
scripts to=20
access xml documents but i am not able to find the&nbsp;XML document =
type in the=20
object list.Which program should i download from the zope.org site to =
fix this=20
problem.Also pls send some information on how to use XML documents with =
Python=20
scripts and DTML methods(with examples).Iam working in windows NT =
platform but=20
i&nbsp; would like to know&nbsp;how to use it in LINUX also.=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01C11B3B.9065B6D0--