[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:57:49 -0500

Heimo, check whether you can paste text from other applications. I also
tried Realobjects a while ago, but had to keep looking because at our Mac
boxes, using Internet Explorer 5, it didn't allow to paste simple text from
any other application.

Thus, we decided to use javascript based html-editors and Internet Explorer
for PC boxes, and simply nothing for the others. Realobjects editor is
inferior to any IE compliant javascript one, because you'll be able to paste
not only text, but links, custom tables and images as well. (In PC,
Realbojects pasted text looses its html tags)

On the other hand, I'm interested at which are the potential uses of Zope,
within an intranet. Have you published any document on this?

Cheers,

Ausum

p.d For a free html editor in PC:
http://www.aspalliance.com/Yusuf/Article10a.asp