Use Homesite (was RE: [Zope] Great html-applet ( commercial ) ...)

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:54:07 -0400

HomeSite 4.5.2 == ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2
They are the same product but the Studio has all the Tags built-in for CFML.
I installed the Studio once and then wondered why as the two looked exactly
the same.

How did you get the DTML tag completion? Have not tried that yet but would
be nice. Maybe we could trade custom toolbars?

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Tommy Johnson [mailto:tommy@7x.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 3:51 PM
To: Zope List
Subject: RE: Use Homesite (was RE: [Zope] Great html-applet ( commercial
)...)

I use ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2

1. All the undo and redos I could ever want
2. Color-coded code (dtml, comments, html, javascript, css, etc..)
3. Multiple objects open in their own window
4. Search and replace on one or ALL windows open
5. Code completion (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and DTML !!)
6. Hot buttons to insert dtml tags (I hate writing
<dtml-comment></dtml-comment> the other ones aren't so bad)
7. Instant FTP access to Zope. (I just got that working this week! I open an
object, modify it, and hit CTRL-S to save - which automatically FTP's the
object back to Zope!)

Complete paradise!

Tommy

Innovation: