[Zope] mod_gzip

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn.list@teaser.fr
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:22:41 +0200

ok,

I installed it (mod_gzip) on my servers.
It works with static apache pages, php served pages, but NOT with my Zope
pages :(

Here is my http.conf :

mod_gzip_on Yes
mod_gzip_item_include mime application/x-httpd-php
mod_gzip_item_include mime application/x-httpd-cgi
mod_gzip_item_include mime text/*
mod_gzip_dechunk Yes
mod_gzip_item_exclude mime image/*

../..

<VirtualHost www.myserver.com>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@myserver.com
    ServerName www.myserver.com
    DocumentRoot /web/htdocs/www.myserver.com

    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/web/htdocs/www.myserver.com/cgi-bin/"

    ErrorLog logs/error.Apache
    CustomLog logs/access.www.myserver.com combined

    # Cf. Zope/Apache HOW-TO
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/static/
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/cgi-bin/
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization}  ^(.*)
    RewriteRule ^(.*)
http://www.myserver.com:9080/myserver_com/Workflow/XPRMD/$1 [P]
    #RewriteRule ^(.*)
http://www.myserver.com:9080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.myserver.com/myserver_
com/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P]
</VirtualHost>

I think my problem is that I DO NOT run Zope as a CGI nor PCGI :(

PLEASE HELP !

Thanx !