[Zope] TreeTag Troubles

love@formylove.org love@formylove.org
3 Aug 2001 11:27:54 -0700

Greetings,
    I am working with the dtml-tree tag to display a list of folders with in a
large directory. In the dtml method that the tree is displayed I display the documents and
downloadable files below the tree for the selected folder. I need to be able to keep the full
folder tree as it is on the base url on the subsequent child folder views for example the tree that is
displayed on http://www.mysite.com/userdir/contents_listing_html needs to be the same on:
http://www.mysite.com/userdir/Zope/contents_listing_html just with the current node expanded and maybe current
folder name in bold print. The problem is I only want to display documents that are within the selected
folder in a list below the tree, like

Folders:
<dtml-tree>
    Tree code for folders
</dtml-tree>

Documents:
<UL>
    Code to get documents
</UL>

Does anyone know how to do this? I have already spent alot of time messing with it with alot of
errors, so any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Bryan

In Love we live when love we seek and love we remember.
Register for your free domain name!
Plus free email and a personal portal
http://www.namedemo.com