[Zope] can one pass values through the 'action' property?

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:34:11 -0800

Ok, I copied your scenario, and then printed out the REQUEST object. The
only variable that shows up is submit, which means that Zope doesn't allow
you to append querystring info in your form tag. That sucks.

I've always used hidden fields, but I see that you don't particularly care
for that approach. Hmmmm..... any other ideas community?

Tommy

Innovation:
The Best Way To Predict The Future ...
     Is To Create It.