[Zope] can one pass values through the 'action' property?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 15:37:50 +0200

Actually this isn't a Zope problem but a problem with either the
HTTP spec or your browser. I'm not sure the spec allows you to do
this at all. Use hidden inputs, they achieve exactly the same
result.

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo