[Zope] Error creating file (426) when accessing Zope using FTP

Marc Balmer marc@msys.ch
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:04:13 +0200

Hi All

I have a problem with Zope that I can not solve, althoug I checked
the web etc..:

I try to upload a file to my Zope installation at localhost:8021 using
FTP. When I "put" the file I keep getting an error 426, error creating
file.

The Zope is 2.4.0 for Mac OS X with Python 2.1

I log in as regular Zope user that is defined in the root acl_users
folder and that has the Manager role.

I tried various FTP clients (console, Pepper, GoLive), always the
same result.  I am getting crazy on this one...

Any ideas?

BTW:  I have the same problem with another Zope Installation
on Linux.

Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Balmer, Micro Systems, Kannenfeldstrasse 32, CH-4056 Basel
Tel +41 61 383 05 10, Fax +41 61 383 05 12, http://www.msys.ch/