[Zope] Error creating file (426) when accessing Zope using FTP

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 07:45:37 -0500

Hi Marc,

	My guess is it's a syntax error in a DTML file, or python script.
What sort of file are you trying to upload? Try this on the MacOSX
command line:

[localhost:~] steve% echo "test" > foo.txt
[localhost:~] steve% ftp localhost 8021
Connected to localhost.spvi.com.
220 localhost FTP server (Medusa Async V1.17 [experimental]) ready.
Name (localhost:steve):
331 Password required.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> put foo.txt
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening Binary connection for foo.txt
226 Transfer complete.
5 bytes sent in 0.000626 seconds (7987 bytes/s)
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.
[localhost:~] steve% rm foo.txt
[localhost:~] steve%