[Zope] Advice needed: completely scrubbing zope from win2k server

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:40:57 +0100

Changing the Zope port when running as an NT service is straightforward.

All you have to do is find the registry entry under

hklm/currentcontrolset/services/<servicename>/parameters/start

where <servicename> is the name you gave your Zope install (default is
'website'), from the default to something along the lines of:

t>

by changing http port there it will run as a service and on any port you
specify quite happily.

This is my registry key:

"C:\ZOPE24~1\bin\python.exe" "C:\ZOPE24~1\z2.py" -S -X -w 9080 -f 9021

if that helps at all.

hth

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk