[Zope] a problem with "skip_unauthorized"

Sylvain Boureliou sylvain.boureliou@msg-software.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:04:22 +0100

Hi,

No, it's not a problem with my "publish" method, this code works with an
older zope.
It's perhaps a bug with zope 2.4, like says Joachim Werner.
The solution? Use a bloc try-except in the dtml-in tag? it's not clean.
Sylvain