[Zope] A Profiler for measuring Zope calculation times ?

Kamon Ayeva kamon.ayeva@experts-md.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:36:55 +0200

Sorry to the list for the first version of my message in HTML format
(changed now).

Here is my message again:

I have been using the Python Profiler from the Zope Control Panel to try to
figure ut the bottleneck parts of our site, but I don't really get results I
can exploit.
It goes too deep in Python for what I need at the moment. What I would need
is some indication of the time used to calculate and render specific objects
from the ZODB tree.
For example the index_html rendering the contents of a specifc folder, or
the left_bar_html if there is one called by this index_html.
Is there a tool for doing that ?

Regards,
Kamon
eXperts-MD