[Zope] ScriptSearch.com: Link Added!

gwinfield@internet.com gwinfield@internet.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Digital Creations, Inc.:

Thank you for visiting ScriptSearch.com!  We've added
your resource listing in our directory like this:

Resource ID  : 3009
Title        : Zope
URL          : http://www.zope.org
Summary      : Web application framework
Description  : Zope is a framework for building web applications. A web application is a computer program that users access with a web browser over the Internet. You can also think of a web application as a dynamic web site that provides not only static information to users but lets them use dynamic tools to work with an application.
Version      :
Price        : ZPL
Download URL :

Editor's Pick: No

Contact Name : Digital Creations, Inc.
Contact Email: zope@zope.org

And, A few other relevant URLs to keep close by. . . .

Your resource is listed under:
     http://www.scriptsearch.com/Python/Scripts_and_Programs/Content_Management/

Your resource's details page is at:
     http://www.scriptsearch.com/details/3009.html

Modify your resource listing by going to:
     http://www.scriptsearch.com/cgi-bin/modify.cgi?ID=3009&email=zope@zope.org

We encourage you to place a rating form for your
resource on your site.  Just follow the steps at:
     http://www.scriptsearch.com/cgi-bin/get_rated.cgi?ID=3009

Please also add a link back to ScriptSearch from your site, like this:

<A HREF="http://www.scriptsearch.com">ScriptSearch.com</A>

Sincerely,

Ronnie T. Moore
ScriptSearch.com

Note:  Replies to this email will bounce.  Email us at
http://www.scriptsearch.com/cgi-bin/contact.cgi )

ScriptSearch Admin only:  If mail bounces, delete resource:
http://www.scriptsearch.com/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi?db=links&delete_records=1&3009=delete