[Zope] Concepts

Bocquillon Philippe Philippe.Bocquillon@trasys.be
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:21:46 +0200

If you create a new role "testers" and assign it to user1, user2 and =
user3,
then giving the permission "Update" only to role "testers" in your test
folders, you should implement what you want.=20
So, you have a group via a role...=20
Note you also have Zope products that manage users (example: =
LDAPAdapter,
...), have a look to these products if you don't want to use roles...