[Zope] Concepts

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:14:15 +0200

Hi,

rename "group" with "role" in mind and you have
exactly what you want. :-)

Users can have roles (like they can be members of groups)
and the roles group permission settings together.

While excess is denied for all users, in certain folders
for example the "view" permission is on for role "testers".
Then all users having the role "testers" can view.

Regards
Tino