[Zope] security policies bwt Zope 2.3.0 and 2.3.2

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:44:59 +0200 (CEST)

Irene Barg writes:
 > On my development machine, this does what I want it to.
 > If someone trys to access the '/ADASS/Datbase/Update' URL
 > it prompts them for a login/password.  I exported the 'Update'
 > folder, then imported it (Retain existing ownership info) into
Maybe that is the problem:

  Does the owner exists on the production side?
  If not, there are effectively only the rights for
  anonymous as the effective permissions are the intersection
  of the users permissions and that of the owner.

  If the owner does not exist, he has at most anonymous
  permissions.

Dieter