[Zope] fastcgi protocol

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:45:32 +0400 (MSD)

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Robert Frank wrote:
> > So run Zope with ZServer with PCGI,
> > and connect Apache with mod_pcgi2. This is a bit faster than mod_proxy.
> </nofill>
>
> That's what I want to do: run Zope with ZServer (z2.py -X -F
> socket_number) and then connect with my Roxen module. So it is *that*
> protocol I'm after: the one between the mod_pcgi2 and the ZServer ...
>
> Is that documented some where?

   I don't know.

> Is it the same as the one used between the cgi-wrapper and the ZServer?

   Not only it is the same - when I was creating mod_pcgi2 I copied almost
all code from the pcgi-wrapper, so the ocde is almost the same. I fixed one
or two minor problem and wrote Apache things... well, I copied some code
from AMK's mod_pcgi, but this has nothing with the very PCGI protocol.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru