[Zope] Fixing Couldn't load state error

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 11:19:00 -0400

This is a known error in the way mounted storages work.  Core Session
Tracking's "internal" database uses a mounted storage.  Shane tried to
explain to me a way to fix this problem, but I was unfortunately too
stupid to understand him.  Evidently a change to the mounting machinery
could fix this.

In the meantime, there hasn't been any reported case where the error
caused any problem other than a message in the log.

- C