[Zope] Help with expr

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:53:32 -0700

Hi Todd,
I've never tried to use a limit (yet) but the dtml-in syntax includes an
'end=n' (<dtml-in get_story end=5>) parameter that may do what you want (I'm
not sure what it does  :).  If that doesn't work, check out the Zope Book
for details on DTML in.
Also, if your "get_story" list is generated from a SQL, it will likely be
more efficient to let the SQL call limit the results so that Zope doesn't
have to.
HTH,
Eric.