[Zope] Newbie still having problems understanding namespaces

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 13:02:45 -0700

Hi David,

Well, to make it work:
<dtml-var "_.abs(-23)">

That's one, of probably many, ways to do it.

As for the discussion of Zope and namespaces, I'll leave that to those who
have already explained it more eloquently than I ever could.  Search the
mailing list archives for 'namespace' and you'll find many posts with great
explanations.

Good luck,

Eric.