[Zope] Newbie still having problems understanding namespaces

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 13:39:32 -0700

"'ZopeTime' will return a the output of DateTime.now() which is a DateTime
object"
'DateTime' objects are an "Encapsulation of Python module DateTime"

Quotes are from the Zope Quick Reference (ZQR) - Check it out :)
http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR

Eric.