[Zope] Adding a zclass programmatically

Montagne, Michael montagne@BOORA.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:23:57 -0700

I'm working with the product YihawDirectory.  It contains a zclass named
YihawChannel which in turn contains other zclasses representing various
objects that are collected and displayed. Looks pretty cool. I'm working on
a user interface for adding instances to my folder object.  From within a
YihawChannel instance, I can just call methods directly, excellent.  But I
can't figure out a nice way to add the first YihawChannel object to my
folder.  There is an existing YihawChannel_addForm that comes with the
product.  I sure would like to use that but I can't seem to reference it.
This is propbably a very basic question and I've struggled for a while.  If
someone would point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful

-mjm