[Zope] Re: using database in zope

Tim Cook tim@freepm.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:14:56 -0500

Hamzat kamal wrote:

> Dear tim,
>
> I am a new user in zope, then there is a need for me to incorporate an
> existing database of an org. into their newly design website so that user
> can query the database. Presently i dont no any single thing on how to do
> this. But before i started craking my brain i want to you to give me the
> fundamental concept of how this thing work.
>
> I am very sorry for bothering you with my problem then i will be happy and
> appreciate any assistance you can aviod to render.
>
> Thanks!
> Hamzat Kamal

Hamzat,

You will generally get a much faster and almost always better
response from the zope mailing list.
I have Cc:'d the list on this reply.

We would need more detail information about what  kind of
database you need to incorporate into a Zope website.  Who is
accessing it etc.

Cheers,
Tim Cook, President - Free Practice Management, Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126
ONLINE DEMO: http://www.freepm.org:8080/FreePM