[Zope] (no subject)

Pablo Ziliani pablo@decode.com.ar
12 Aug 2001 20:01:24 -0000

Hi again

I have a brand new problem:
Iīve created a new Zclass "NewsClass" that sublasses

- ZObject
- CatalogAwareBase (?)
- ZFolder (?)
- ZCatalogBase (?)
- ZObjectManager

where (?) means: I donīt know why I did this.

Inside  NewsClass I defined an other ZClass "SectionClass"
which subclasses

- ZObject
- ZObjectManager
- ZFolder (?)

I will then define another class called "ArticleClass" that will probably
have
- ZObject
- CatalogAwareBase

1) The problem is that when Iīm on a NewsClass instance, I canīt get the
select menu shows me the option "Add Sections". It does shows it if I move
the factory to the same level of NewsClass but, of course, this
makes "Sections" (almost) available from anywhere.

2) Having a newspaper as the obvious target, am I choosing the right base
classes for it?

Any ideas???