[Zope] Popy Problems

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:25:16 -0400

Hmmm...maybe more details are in order: I've got a PowerPC running
Debian-woody. I don't have a clue what egenix is, and I can't seem to find a
Debian package for it, either. A find / -name egenix turns up nothing.
Neither does a "locate". I looked in the debian archive, and it ain't there
that I can tell. So, what's egenix, and where can I get that?

Part II: bak (kedai) says:
> this is where i got mxDateTime.h on my system.
> egenix-mx-base-2.0.1/mx/DateTime/mxDateTime/
> this is a standard mx tar ball

Since I don't have this, I can't get the mxDateTime.h file. Neither can I
seem to locate the "standard mx tar ball".  I do have the
mx/DateTime/mxDateTime stuff, and move the .so to the different place that
was mentioned, but no dice.

Thanks for the help so far.

Russell