Missing API Documentation? was: [Zope] manage_clone and proxy roles

Tilo Renz tilo.renz@student.uni-ulm.de
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:31:36 +0200

Lee Harr wrote:
>=20
> [..]
Sorry I can=B4t help with your problem but...
>=20
> context.manage_clone(context.test.f, 'f2')
> return "done"

Where did you find the function manage_clone? I searched the book - no re=
ference, just the usage in an example  (Under Extending Zope/Creating a S=
imple Product). I looked in the Zope Help that comes with zope 2.4.0 - No=
 matches. Finally I searched in the API-Reference at www.zope.org - Nothi=
ng.

I'm a zope Newbie (one week) and in the last days I often found myself se=
arching for Information over and over again because these sources seem to=
 be incomplete.

What am I doing wrong?

I believe Zope has a lot of useful functions I can't use because I don't =
know about.

Tilo Renz